Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tennis Tournament

I played against Konner and Milan Zhou. The game score against Konner were 6-1 and 6-1. I served second for both sets against Konner. I won the match against Konner. I think I won because I had more experience than Konner and had a better serve than he did. The match against Konner wasn't very challanging but I had fun. The game score against Milan was 6-3 and 6-2. I served first on the first set against Milan. Milan won the match against me but he had a tough time. I think I lost because he had more experience than me and he hit lobs with heavy topspin on it. Another reason I lost is because I made some unforced errors. The match was tough for him because I made him run a lot. I hit it left and right and did a couple of dropshots. I think my backhand needs inprovement and my forehand needs to be a little bit more accurate. I also think my serve should have some topspin or goes faster. My dropshots need to be more accurate because 1/10 times the ball went into the net or out of bounds. In this tournament, I learned to calm myself down and play as hard as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment